Saturday, June 30, 2007

Patience

Ezen,Just have a little patience...
Have a little patience for wat? heehee...for taiping?exams to finish? yes also, but the most important thing that i will need to have patience for,thats for me to keep it to myself,heehee...
Only one of my friend know,i think she know.
If i didnt get to do what i want to do,then its not a lil patience...then it will be alot of patience...or never gonna happen? Nevermine la,at least i know the beginning,so wat happen next just let it be as it will be...I care but i am not going to because...patience...
Will i be able to be patience? i think i will for this only this in my whole life, cause y huh?
Mayb because i had enough, and learnt my lesson so i m prepared for the worst??? haha, not so drama la! Anyway i m happy....I will be even happier if the plan for my patience goes as we planned! Lets wait n see what happen on next thursday.(will absolutely blog that out nextweek,whether the plan goes well or not,still will,so wait for dat!)
Whatever it is i m stil goin to be happy!

As we have only one life, n in this one life of mine, i would like to make my life as happy as my life can be!
:) exams coming,stil can smile,abit not right,but its me.macam la dah confident sangat!
so STUDY ezen!!!

No comments: