Sunday, June 17, 2007

Love at first sight!

Hello,people...
I am goin to talk about wat i saw,n its love at first sight! ;) heehee...
This is wat u call :

Mesmerising!

Fabulous!

Fantastic!

Nice!

Perfect!

Greatest!

Hot!

Elegant!

OooLaaLaa!

Love!
True Love!
not only dat..
its LoVe at FIRST sight!

So, what izit that i m talking about???heehee...
That had just stole my heart!
That had just conquered my heart!
made me obssesed with that!
Crazy about that!
Dying for that!
That had made me fallen in Love....

N that is.....




Nokia N76!!!
I just loved it, when i saw it for the first time from the newspaper ad!
N then i was chatting with mei ling about it, n i've fallen in love with this phone! Deeper!
I really want this! its 1999 ringgit, but got no money, how??? sad case...
Luckily this one dun have green colour! if got i think i will be really really dying for it!!!
I m gonna try my luck when i c my father! hee hee....Wish me luck!
As if He is gonna get one for me, cause its too ex..n he will say its unneccessary..blablabla n bla..
Nevermine, just try, no harm trying. heehee...
But i already got plan to back up...heehee..
Wait, today is father's day, n i shud b giving my father a gift not expecting sumthing from him!haha...
Actually its okay, cause i m only goin to try my luck when i m bek in TAIPING!!!heehee...
Gotta stop now, or i won't stop talking about my LOVE...U ppl must be thinking that i m crazily obsessed! hahaha..nvm, ezen is abit crazy, i admit! What the nonsense am i talking about???nvm la..
N oh, before i forgot! Last nite i had this weirdest dreams! I dreamt of my teeth, i can just move my teeth n i can c my gums(is dat wat u call it?). What kind of dream is dat? Alot more weird weird things but i kenot remember...will post it out again if i happen to remember. N, So i woke up weirdly today because of those weirdy weirdy dreams...heehee..
Bubye,ppl!

No comments: