Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hello

Hello...
This blog is ketinggalan zaman,so i decide that i should update this since a few weeks ago,but i did not cause of my laziness.
Finally, today a sunday, the 10th of june two thousand seven i am back here again! *any compliment for me? Nvm i m just being me, SSing!
Let me think,ermm i had left this blog for almost two years and i decided to start blogging here again,y huh? bcos of some reasons la,hehe...
Just now there a lots of thing in my mind that i would like to write,but now my mind is kinda blank,how come? THis can't be! oh my god! Ezen needs help!!!
okay, i will start by talking about my life in the past two years? no, dats too much to write.
forget about that.
I am now in college for about a year already! No more in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Convent Taiping d! That means i leave school for one year plus d! Time flies! Damn, i really miss school alot! i had so much fun in school. And of course i miss my beloved TAIPING too. Nvm TAIPING we will be meeting in a few weeks time. KL is okay, like every other ibu negara, busy city,packed with cars n ppl everywhere. Already one year so i m already used to everything here.
The most important thing that happen in my life for the past two years is dat, i got my driving license on the 20th of january 2006! Which means my license is one year four months + old d!
(on 20/1/2006 ezen shouts: i can drive! i can drive! i can drive! ye!ye! woohoo!)
FYI : i m actually tired of driving now,but stil enjoying driving sometimes. heehee :)
and one more thing my car is my LOVE! hee hee...
Next, go refer to my frenster blog first: zen-zen-tan.blogs.friendster.com/expecttheunexpected.
Cause the next thing i m goin to write is the continuation of a few posts from there...
i am happy that i finally found out the truth althoh the truth is kinda shocking, not only to me but also to Jane and Lei3. Its like at last i got the truth after one year?i think. Some ppl out there might think that,"aihyo,so long d know or not know also no difference la cause its all the past". But to me its different, i don't know how to describe, but its like "at last i know this is the truth and things were very much clearer now". Its a relieve to me tho. Another unexpected "event" that i get to experience in my life! Whatever that happen in the past let it be the past, n now just live to the future! Live life the fullest!!!thats the most important thing in life!rite ppl?
i think i m goin to stop here or u ppl will be bored d.
bubye!

No comments: