Friday, June 22, 2007

some thing stupid!

My friday not bad...
I m a super eater nowadays,scary to myself. I was not like this before. Why? I duno n thats scaring me, if eat eat n no fat den nevermine, but if i become fat den how? i Dun wan to be fat!
I still feel hungry after i ate a bowl of prawn mee. how can that be ezen?
There is a cat walking on the roof i can see it from my window, i assume cat is good at climbing.
My exams is coming, n i need to study! i have to pass all the subjects i take this semester! i dun want to waste more time! know wat ppl? i dunt know wat to write today!
My mind is blank! empty!

green : I want handphone badly!
black : Go n Get one la!
green : How to get one?
black : Go n Buy from the HANDPHONE shope la,duh!
green : Buy?need money rite?
black : Of course la, abo use wat to BUY? u think show ur face n u can get one ah?doink!
green : maybe ler,my face so berharga.
black : ya,rite! ur face doesnt even look a bit berharga!
green : aiyo,den how ah? I got no money wor...
black : no money? Den go tekan money from the atm la
green : Atm?my atm no money inside wor..
black : i know ur atm inside no money, but the walking atm in ur house got money ma!
green : got walking atm wan meh?
black : think properly..think properly..
green : ermmmm...i really duno la
black : talk with u can heart attack ah! ur father la,doink!
green : ooooo..but..but..if he dun wan giv den how?
black : den nonit to buy lo!!!
green : but i want it badly!!!
black : no money how to buy?u beg la!
green : please..please..buy phone for me!!!
black : y u ask me to buy for u?
green : u ask me to beg ma, so i ma beg u la! wrong meh?
black : I din ask u to beg me la, dunwan talk to u d la!!!
green : wey,dun like dat la..wey..
tut.....tut....
green : Chilaka betul, like dat also close my phone! i paling hate ppl close my phone wan! Cis,bedebah!

a whole bunch of nonsense from me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like that dialogue man.its very creative...by the way we can go make money from lumba haram...

Anonymous said...

i like that dialogue man.its very creative...by the way we can go make money from lumba haram...