Saturday, June 16, 2007

Money

I found out ont thing last few days. Assignments and quizzes can make me save my money.
I have been doing my group project for the past few days, and that means most of my time was spent sitting infront of the screen, did not went out. So can save money.
Quizzes, by the thought that i need to study for my quiz, i did not go out n study, so can save money! Did i studied for quiz? Last minute study again! I was rushing the assignment so got no time to study, n when i finish it was about 10 sumthing yesterday nite. I was super duper tired at that time, n my Mind brain is not working already. So i did not study. I ended up studying a few hours before the quiz today. I only managed to study one chapter n the other i did not. I m not going to do as well as the last quiz! shity! shity! SHIT! nevermine, what is done is done! I cannot go bek to 2.30pm n take my quiz again. Done!

I finaly handed up the group project today! yay! n taken the quiz already!
Can take a break..but not for long cos got macro assignment DUE next friday! and then hav to study also cause Finals is two weeks from now! Time flies! These two weeks is goin to be the STressing Period! Hate it when i have to study! but NO CHOICE! i have to! Unless i was sumthing like the famous socialite paris hilton, She doesn't have to work also got money cause from her father. N if i m like her den dun have to study, cause got money d. So just live my happy life with Moneys n more moneys. But i dun wan to be in jail, so i just wana b half of her! C, i m merepeking again! I think i knw why i am talking about money today, must be from wat i studied for the quiz justnow, The Monetary(not sure whether i spelled it rite anot) system. The whole chapter is about money, quite interesting. As long as u knw how to use money u will understand.

gdnite ppl, before i continue writting more nonsense!

No comments: