Thursday, June 28, 2007

summer 2007

Its the end of semester four dy,sad... Next week is finals d. I am happy that holiday is coming soon, but i am sad that i m going to leave adp n move to business block. This semester will be the last one in adp, if i pass all the subjects. N i really need to pass cause i dun want to waste time anymore. How i wish i can do my business under adp!*sigh I think the only good thing that i m moving to the business block is, i dun hav to walk to the end cos the block is just right in front!
I am sure i m goin to miss adp! but what to do, i chose a different path. No more psychology, business here i come. I liked psychology and i m also going to miss studying psychology but i am not sure what can i do with the degree of psychology. I hope i can do well in business marketing. I think marketing comm will suit me better, but again no choice! cause there is no transfering programme marketing comm to the place i wan to go! So, minus the comm take marketing. I hope business will not bored me, as my friends say dats its not as fun as it is in adp! ADP = All Day Play, so wat do u expect? of course more fun in adp rite? I just know that from my friend few months back.
I took three subjects this semester, i thought that this will be damm packed, but its okay. Luckily still can cope. Met new friends this semester. i hope i can get better grades, B will make me happy d,A is even better but its kinda hard to achieve. so must work hard! No more lazing around! its STUDY STUDY n STUDY n more STUDY! But everytime when i want to study,there will be something distracting me, such as plans during holidays and all those lil tiny things. Okay, i must be strong n not to be tempted to think of those thoughts!after exams i got plenty of time to plan! So, ezen u better be studying! oh,god wat am i saying? nvm!
I got two papers next monday n the last one on thursday! so i am absolutely looking forward to the fifth of July, as i am going back to my beloved taiping, havent been back for a month already. I really do miss taiping, my house, the foods, n of cos my ama! Taiping is great but, u know wat ppl? KL is not that bad, i am starting to like KL,but of cos i love tpg more!

To summarize this :

1)great friends = great semester! I will be missing adp n also friends from adp block!
2) i may like KL but Taiping is still the best.
3) i m moving to business block if everything goes well! i m no more a psych student.
4) So many plans running in my mind ( will blog about that when i finish finals )
5) I have to diciplined my self, by sitting in front of my table with the book studying n not laptop!(i will make that happen!)
6) I can't believe that its actually the end of semester four! last sem in adp!!!
Oh my God this is unbelievable!!!!

No comments: