Tuesday, June 26, 2007

memory

I was watching this show yesterday, n there is this auditorium shown in the shown. That auditorium looked like the one that i went to in perlis for drama,back in 05.
The stage look exactly the same,but i dun think its the same one, they only look alike.
Anyway,that triggered my mind to think about those drama times...
Not only the times in perlis, but i also the times when we were in tpg, n batu gajah i think!
The practices everyday,after recess. We even had practice during school holidays!n of course the Happenings during those practices. i really had fun during drama. The "kayu" me had learned to know how to act. At least i m better after drama. Thanks to mrs.cecelia n mrs.shirley ong!
* fyi: i get into drama not because i can act good,its because of my loud voice!haha...
I also remembered my feeling,everytime before the results was announced! N when we won, its the greatest feeling! But we didnt win in perlis,we tried our best ady! so its okay!
drama had made my schooling days even more fun! but those time is now living in the past,i had lived my life the fullest n going to live my life fullest in the future also!!! bye ppl...

No comments: