Monday, June 11, 2007

monday is always blurrie

Yesterday i cannot sleep, how come? i was turning from this side to the other n again for duno how many times, and my eyes is stil widely open!
Since my eyes were still widely open n my mind of cos was fresh n clear. I had alot of thoughts in my mind like : hows my day goin to b when i woke up? my plans on my coming holiday, n blablabla. N of course those thoughts running in my head make things worst. I only get to sleep at about 4 am. To make things even worser i got class at 8 in the morning! GREAT!!!
So did i get up on time?
I woke up at 6.46 and i tell myself dat okay, i can sleep for a while sumore until 7. The next thing that happen is i hear some sound from the cat, the cat so evil la, i dahla got so little sleep n i wan to get a few more minutes of sleep also want to kacau, cis! i was so gerammed n thinking of going downstairs to throw the cat away. Eventually i did not, cause if i do i will never get to sleep...
Somehow i duno wat happen i fell asleep n i suddenly woke up n its 8.10 already! so, guessla wat happen...
Anyway went to class, and i find it really hard to pay attention in class. Finish class n went to curve! n thats my day...
~Nowadays alot of cats la at the jalan belakang. I think the population will bertambah n bertambah dengan very fast, cause the cat just beranak a few days ago in bibik's hse,n yesterday beranak again at the back of my house. I was just thinking, how come the cat din beranak sekaligus wan huh? Can keep n beranak the 2nd time? or thats just another cat? Baby cats look cute but they make alot of noise n mencemarkan my hearing,not good! Or izit the mother cat dat is making the sounds? Nvm, who make the sounds also its from the Cats = Kucing~
i m goin to ganti balik my sleeptime for yesterday...
gdnite ppl

No comments: