Saturday, November 10, 2007

unpredictable me

I m now in taiping,but going back soon...
Anway, its okay cause i will b coming back soon...
Another 2 more weeks to finals,uh-oh...I have to study! aih...but will i?
I am kinda worried for my exams, no use worrying ezen, STUDY!
I just bought the dvd,n i know i will b watching that,haha!NO! should not!cause i should be studying!SHITED...
I've got alot of things in my mind just now,but now i cannot even remember to write...NO! NO!

I just cannot expect what will happen next,cause i m just too unpredictable...
I dont even know myself deep enough, thats sad u know. One minute i will be like this and then i will be something. I thought this, but after so long i became that back again, i hate not knowing myself deep enough,when i should be the one that know myself! Maybe its not me, My heart is the one that knows everything and i dont understand my heart deep enough. My heart is always making me unpredictable.
But i know that after all this hu-ha i am a person that is .......
What can i do? nothing. So, how? Wait ezen, patience ezen. I dont want to wait and i dont want to be the person that is .......Can i not be the person that is.....? I dont know n i doubt my heart will know.
Ezen is tired, but stil keep on hoping and at the same time Life Goes On..
Maybe i am already forgotten,and i am the only one that is still hoping.
Oh,this is making my life miserable...
done and out!
*no smile today too tired to have one

No comments: