Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Jantung or Hati?

Heart is Jantung in malay.
We usually use our heart to describe our emotions n ;
We will usually say:
My heart is pain,My heart is sad, My heart is breaking, My heart is missing someone, My heart sense something.
n the list goes on...
Translate those in B.M :
Sakit Jantung, Jantung saya sedih, Jantung saya patah, Jantung saya merindui seseorang, Jantung saya merasai sesuatu.
Doesnt those sound weird?
Cause we usually say :
Sakit Hati, Hati saya Sedih, Hati bagai nak patah, Hati saya merindui seseorang, Hati saya merasai sesuati or naluri hati.
This sounds better rite?
Sakit Jantung as in heart attack is okay la,but as in u know not the medical sickness, so it sound weird, N naluri hati, u dun use naluri jantung dont u?
N if u translate hati in english is Liver.
Then it will be :
Liver Pain, My Liver is sad, My Liver is breaking, My Liver is missing someone, My Liver sense something.
Liver Pain is not meant for the physical pain, its an emotional pain n it doesnt sound right for that rite?
sounds damn weird.
We use Hati and Heart to describe emotions but jantung n liver just doesnt sound right!
Its just the opposite of one another...
This is just small things that we might not realize, that is why we keep on using it!
haha...

What happen today?
I overslept! n i was so super late that i dont have to go to the first class,
luckily got friends,n they told me what happen in class.
This cannot sleep n wake up syndrome is too much!
but now i m not that angry at the syndrome.
I hope i can got back to the normal sleeping condition!
I actually loved accounting just now, miracle...haha
Do i still love it now? I dont know n will find out later...
Finished class at 4, watched teevee for a while just now n i am now here blogging.

No comments: