Friday, November 16, 2007

mind

I just finished watching the series,n now its study time!
i HOPE i can SIT N STUDY tomorrow!
I woke up late,since i m already late i just take my time, n of cos i reach college late, but nvm.
I tried studying in college,but still cannot really concentrate although i m in the library.
Still got distractions like, hp n sleepy n bla bla bla.
Teruk la me, in the library no one to talk to also still cannot concentrate! aih...
I've got no class on Friday, but i had alot of things that i wan to do, eg; wash my car!
Lets see what will happen!

This few days i had been thinking of something.
Something that i had not thought of for quite sometime, n just suddenly comeback to my mind recently. I keep on asking myself y, think back? But i just couldn't answer myself. Its quite sad n sometimes frustrating. N when i try not to think, thats when more things will come in n make the thinking greater! Or am i not being honest with myself thats y all this is coming back to me?
The mind is the greatest,
n as i know mindfulness is very important.
But sad, i m not mindful enough. As i said before, i m unpredictable that make things worse.
Nvm maybe i m still on the way to find my trueself, and by then i will understand myself,maybe?

*ejane,
I think should be la.yes i know and i agree with u, its awful when that happen, and i would rather not reminded. But already reminded, i also duno la. u know wat?
Just Let it be, that will be the best thing to do. Since i cannot do anything.rite?

No comments: