Monday, November 12, 2007

green?

i saw someone in green from head to toe today.
and that reminds me of someone.
I love the colour green alot, so i will notice anything in green.
But today, what i noticed remind me of lady in green.
Did not happen for quite sometime,just today ... came back to my mind.
Little things that we see everyday will somehow remind us of someone.
Its strange sometimes when almost everything that we see will somehow remind us of that same someone.
Does that mean anything?
oh,god i dont know! can someone let me know?
How does it feels like when that happen?
I dont know how to describe that, too complicated for me to understand although i've experienced that before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

though i may not be able to tell you what you wanna know...but my opinion is seeing someone that reminds you of the same someone...that i am sure its someone you wanna see and not hate...i think its very awful and unhealthy to our feelings.because it is like seeing her but not seeing her.its like during vege season,you wanna eat meat but there is no meat so you eat flour made meat look alike instead.know? i will rather not see anyone that would remind me of that someone.awful.