Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is pointless, Just Ignore!

This few nights,i log in to blogger and wanted to blog. Sometimes i even started typing a few sentences but eventually i stopped and did not post anything.
Everyday i have thoughts of what to blog about.
So,Theres a lot that i want to blog about, but when i started typing any post, all those thoughts on what to blog just disappear. Maybe i should jot down my thoughts, so that i can blog.
But the thing is i wont eh. aih...

What are my thoughts? Where does all my thoughts go?
i just cannot get back my thoughts. I cannot even remember them!
This is not a good sign.
I cannot blog like how i did last time anymore.
Last time my posts are quite long,now short like duno wat!
I want to make it long but i just cannot! Even that long post tak jadi just one almost long nia.
My mind is blank! Blank! Blank!
How can this happen?
Nowadays, my post are just complains n complains.
N most of it are pointless, post yang tiada hala tuju.
but wait,this is my blog i can just do whatever i want with it!
So, whats this post about then? No point la. Just ignore this!

i hope i can next post will be one with hala tuju.
n tersusun too.

No comments: