Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Long Post yang Tak Jadi

I was looking through my older post and they r quite long,so i am making this a long post.
But u know what? I don't know what to blog about, n still want to blog n make this a long post.

I was chatting with Sher Lyn, my friend since kindergarten. We were talking about how our life had change or more to how we have changed? Its like this, sometimes we sensed or felt that something about us have changed but we just don't know what is it. However, time will let us think about it n we will somehow find out about it. But some of it, just forgotten, once forgotten forever gone! Sometimes i will just sit down n think about my life, what am i now? n how was i before? Most of the time i just cannot answer myself. But why? wonder about life rite? n why? compare the past me n the present me? Cause nothing will change things that already happened rite? but i Can't help it but to think n think n think about my life. N after the thinking sessions most of the time i will discover something about life, which is good or bad? More to the good i think. N so i should let my mind explore n wonder more.

Its now 1.40 in the morning n my mind is functioning not quite right.
I drank Kopi Oh in Siang Malam justnow, but that is not what that is causing me to still be awake. Its me myself that is reluctant to sleep.Then when i wake up late the next day i will be blaming myself for not waking up early. Sometimes i just wonder what kind of human am i? but every human is unique and different in their own way. So i m just what i am no matter what i am, every human being should be accepted as what they are. I think caffeine makes my thinking creative and imaginative and also abit smarter!


i m Trying to make this long but its obvious i tak berjaya.Not Long Enough!
Nevermine, i will make it berjaya next time.
N my back hurts for
1) sitting on the bed with the laptop on my lap.
2) sitting the meditation sitting position with the laptop on a pillow on the bed.
I was in those two positions since 11 something p.m. Which is for about 2 and the half n more hours.

*i was wondering how come no green in this post?so heres the bit of green in this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha

there goes my name.
cool

glad to have a friend like you to make me popular in your blog.
haha
*obviously, i'm freaking perasan now.

anyway..
yea..
we chat-ed alot about how much we've changed.
and it gets so annoyed when we just don't know what is "that"

anyhow..
thanks for the support
and keep it up with the blogs.

it's quite long though..
although the title is "long post yang xjadi"

congratulations.
haha

Anonymous said...

something that i forgot to insert in my post..

what you said today about me having a blog of my own..
really stuck in my mind.

i was wondering whether should i get a new blog of my own.
cannot believe i actually thought about that
haha