Tuesday, January 15, 2008

shitty shitty day

Today was shitty!
Everything was not right!
I woke up in the morning n was kinda late, So i rush a lil n i m ready.
I walk to my car that is just right in front of the gate of my house,
i went into the car, started the engine, and the windows were all blurred because of mistsss...
Nevermind i will turn on the windscreen wiper to clear that, n i start to reverse the car n i heard BUMP,oh shit! i hit my neighbor's car... N so i went out of the car to check on the effects from the hit.
Fuh.....Luckily just a scratch on my neighbor's car and i check on my car like nothing only...But actually theres a small tiny scratch after i look closer later.
So i m kinda relief, n quickly get into the car to drive to college.
This is a shitty shitty way to start my day!
While i was driving i was thinking, sure tough luck for me to change my tutorial class d wan, Just wake up already something bad so sure bad wan...But wait..maybe because of this bad thing that happen early in the morning i will get something good in return,but that is just a piece of shit in my head, Cause in the end i didnt get to change my classes n have to stay till five fking thirty! n i did not ask also la,but if i ask also no use cause i wont get so y waste my energy?argh!
How sad is that? n it is going to be like this for twelve more week! I m going to college from 8 to 5.30 thats terrible!
Desperation does lead me to something but ends with nothing!
bah! Forget about that n just face the fact that i must stay till five fking thirty on tuesdays for twelve more weeks cos thats my FATE!
After reaching college i took the bus to block a ( thats were my classes are,n i duno why must HELP U.C. be divided into a few parts) n climb up the stairs to level four n mck! that level is locked, y la the people din open the door? So i ended up sitting by the stairs waiting for some people to open the door, n the hall is locked n they cannot open n have to wait again...i m tired of this waiting!aiyoh,cannot not make ppl wait wan meh?eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Nevermind finally got into class n after class is the tutorial thingy i dun wan to repeat!
N i went in to another class n another n i got break n hav to wait till 4 n 5 something finish class! Finally!!!
Came home and after eating dinner n all, Today is not dat shitty after all, Just the beginning shitty ending no more shitty...hehe
oh,n i got frozen food which my mum cook all the way from Taiping =)
i m addicted to prison break...
n i got to go sleep...
Gdnite ppl =)

No comments: