Sunday, January 27, 2008

Beautiful Sunday

I woke up quite late today,n after having my breakfastlunch...
Finally i did something! i mean a few things...
Mizen suggested that she want to help me wash my car,so i say okay!since someone is going to help me n my car is like super super dirty,i had to scrub my car a few times.
I shampooed the car for the first time n rinse it,n then have to shampoo the car again n rinse again to make sure that my car will be clean. Mizen vacuumed the inside of the car n the carpets! So this time was cleaning the car thoroughly,inside n outside,complete la! I think i spend about two hours cleaning my car,thats long! n oh, when i was rinsing my car with water using the hose, i was rinsing the windows n theres bright sun,so water n the sun n i Got Rainbow on my window n on my car! =) Its been quite some time since i see one.
N while Mizen was vacuuming,i went to my room n changed the bed sheet, comforter sheet n etc, n washed them! I just put them into the washing machine.
In my whole entire life,Just last year i knew how to operate the washing machine,n i find it is something fun to do. The washing machine makes washing clothes easy n simple, Just dump ur clothes into it press a few button, put the detergent n close the cover,n just wait for an hour or so i guess, then hang the clothes outside n let it dry n done! I m writing this as if no one else knows that but me,But in fact most of u ppl know about this,n i might sound stupid n lame, but i like to write,so...
The timing for everything is like perfect,i finished cleaning my car, the washing machine is finished with the bedsheet n etc, so i hang them outside to let it dry. Then i went upstairs n rearrange my books n got a few space to put my books. See...haha..this is effort from yours truly here, i havent watch prison break the wholeday kay,i sacrifice that to do all this,u know...Its not easy cause i m kinda addicted to prison break u see...n SO --->
This is some achievement for me! ! !
In my last post there is this reasons n excuses i gave myself for not blogging ,n there is this
"I've got alot of things to do,some done some havent! n they are :"
I m going to update that today since i did something d!

-Watching Prison Break S1 n 2
-Watch Prison Break s3 until whichever episode i got.
- Finish making Li xuan's birthday card.
- Change bedsheet n bla bla...N wash them!
- Cny shopping,Went shopping with s.pyng n hwa on friday. N Got some tops n bottoms but still want to buy more! i wish i got more, more n more money!
- Sleeping.
- Wash my Car,as in clean thoroughly!
- Arrange my books,n find more space to keep my books.
- Dreaming n thinking.
- Rearrange my clothes in the cupboard.(that would hardly happen)
- I m just too tired to blog.Tired from college n shopping.

Those in Reds are the future n blue past n purple mix of both..n this time its more blue than red!hahaha...
My pride! n Joy! for finally doing something,after delaying for a few weeks...n one more important thing : See, i m blogging! i updated my blog too! How happy can i be,ha? Very happy , happiness is in the air since a few days ago, n now more happiness !
=) =) =) =) =) =) =)
now,hows that to show my happiness??? ha? ha? ha? hehe...

n now i m hungry,got to go eat...

One more thing, i realized something,i m now using alot of but in my blog,wonder y?

No comments: