Friday, January 11, 2008

2008 first..

Happy New Year all =)
I know i m late but its just 11, So its just the 11th day of the year.
N so, i consider the year is still new.New year resolutions? Dun have any. To me its just the beginning of a year n a year ended. New year is not a big hu-ha for me, but Chinese New Year i m sure there is. Last time i do think that New Year is a big thing, but once u grow older u just realize that new year is going to happen every year(unless u r like no going to be in this world den different la), n the 1st of January is just like any other day. I guess i m no more the kid i am. Its a fact that everyone will grow older every year, but u know what? I am still young at heart!haha. Actually i love being a kid ;
no worries,
innocent,
dunno anything,
just do whatever u feel like doing n if its something wrong den kena la, n after that "kena" session u will forget everything like nothing happen..so nice!
I think i once wrote that i like doing things a kid get to do. N i miss my childhood. What i actually miss most was staying at my Ama's house and staying in Gerik with my uncles n aunties n cousins during school holidays. But now no more going back to Gerik cause they are all in Taiping. Staying in Gerik was like so long ago! U know what? Taiping is better =)
Enough of my childhood.
Now,since i do not have any resolutions, i would like to do a flashback on 2007.


to be continue...
please come back for the continuation,ya =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.