Saturday, January 12, 2008

Flashback on 2007

So,here i am, i m going to Flashback on 2007.
ermm...where should i start?
I m sure in a year there must be alot to flashback on, nvm i will just mention those that i remember.
-I changed my course from psychology to business,i hope thats a correct decision,anway i think it should be. N because of the sudden change of course i got three months holiday,n of course i spend the holidays in beloved Taiping!~actually the holiday is like wasting time,but nvm cos wat i got is time =)
- Two of my cousin sister got married.
- I got some things cleared, things that made me super confused n in 2007 those had been cleared! if i m not wrong i think things were cleared in the beginning of middle of 2007. So thats good, cause at last i can let my mind be free once again.
- I went for a holiday with my family at the end of 2007. We went to China n Hong Kong! N the weather was super cold in China but thats a good experience!
- I am a year older n wiser ~i think,hehe..
- Got some new found hobbies,if u read my blog u will know what it is.
and that is just what i remembered..
its rather short,but what to do thats the most my brain can produce, i was also quite surprised that my flashback on 2007 was short cos i cannot really remember, nevermind if i happen to remember more then i will add it in.
*see u all in my next post,
please come again tq =)

No comments: