Saturday, July 21, 2007

updated

Havent been blogging for the past almost 2 weeks, because of my laziness n the modem in my house keep on disconnecting. That really mengeramkan me!!!damm!
but nevermine,as if i will blog if the connection is good! ha! But since i m so free now i shud b blogging, i will BLOG!
For the past almost 2 weeks there are a few happenings...
I went to the hospital, and realised some things...
I am actually not malang, i m actually kinda lucky n shud b thankful of wat i have...
I m thankful for wat i have now!
Some coincidences happened, unexpected incident happen! n those are goods one at last!
After those coincidences, i realise that my life is not that malang n berobstacle after all! heehee...
N i will not give up! Life is full with obstacles, without those then life will be dull! I m going to just accept watever that is happening in my life! Not gonna complain that i m malang or wat so ever!
heehee...
I had three ulcers in my mouth! pain! pain! pain!
Suddenly stopped n go browse thru frenster n now i duno wat to write! My mind is blocked!
Fine nvm,will blog next time!
something for someone special : cheer up :)

-people i need ur help! please visit my blog more! i will update!!!
thankq! =)

No comments: