Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday

Today = Sunday!
Sunday is the day where most of us take our time to do things that we want to. No rushing, no school...Sunday is a holiday. To most of us Sunday is the day for us to relax!
To me, Sunday is like every other day cause i m on holiday!!!heeehee...
But abit different,cause my parents at home n everything is usually slower on a Sunday!
Seriously, i dont know what to write,dats y i come out with sunday!
This one will be about my sunday since i duno wat to write...
Woke up at about 9 this morning.
My ulcers still hurts. The oralpress or oralpaste of watever its name is not working good!
I think i better go n get oral aid! Cause really pain when i eat!
Then send mizen to tuition, buy breakfast den went home.
My parents sent lixuan to Ipoh, and came back after i reach home.
Was supposed to pick up mizen at 11,but she came back earlier,dun have to fetch her.
She was sick, sent her to the clinic.
Buy Lunch and went home.
Take my bath and went to the police station with my mother.
Made a report.
Then went to my ama house.
Went back home n went out for lunch.
Then got back home, and sit in the house doing nothing...n now here i am blogging about my wonderful Sunday.
Later might go to sportlite if ther is no rain...
N there goes my Sunday!
No matter how bored i am in taiping!
Being in Taiping is still the best =)
Spending time is Taiping is always fun!
n thats all for today....
bubye ppl!

No comments: