Sunday, July 08, 2007

I m now back in Taiping...
Before i blog about Taiping, i will blog about Thursday first.
I was so excited for Thursday to come, why am i excited?
1) exam finishing!
2) i m going back to taiping.
3) the most important wan the patience plan!
So did anything happen on that day?
Lets start from the morning...
I woke up at around 6 sumthing,and got ready...Cannot be late cause exams is at 8!
I think that day was the day dat i woke up the earliest in KL!
Went to college,n reach there quite early...Have to wait for the main block bus cause too early bus not yet start berjalan...
Then got there n revise abit n its 8 n went in to take my exam!
two hours after dat i finished my exam!
That was the moment that i had been waiting for! I was very happy..
but something put me down! but its okay! The "patience" thingy at last..nothing happen cause....aih
But i believe when there is a will there is a way! So, i will make dat happen!!! altho its going to long to make that happen! but i will cause i believe in my self!!!
That was a huge disappointment but i WILL NOT GIVE UP!
I am prepared for the worst so Ezen is NOT GOING TO GIVE UP!
That is just a disappointment, its just a small obstacle for me !!!
It doesnt matter how long will it take for me to make dat happen! i wont give up!
At least now i know the surface ad! thanks to joanne beckham!heehee...
After that i drove back to tpg, all d way! Tiring, backache and all la. Thats y din blog on thursday...
Now lets talk about taiping...
Taiping is great like always. Rain n rain...The weather today is so nice..no sun! Its so cold outside! So nice! Lake Garden is beautiful like always...Everything is great here!
Its a great place to relax n for me to spend my holidays here. But if got nagging den aih...
But now stil okay! So i m very happy now, its just great to be back in taiping.The foods.the people.Gotta go! will update gain tomoro!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god...is that evil plan disguise in a patience plan the handphone plan???! kenevil but i like.