Monday, March 09, 2009

New Life

Today i am goin to blog about my life here in Joondalup, yes about my new life here.
It's been a month i m here i think. How do feel? I seriously don't know what i feel. Nola i know la

I feel independent, haha. Yes, i am independent. Manusia berdikari i am now.
I am away from home, alone in another country so somehow i have to be independent rite?
Here, we got to do everything by ourselves, like pay rent back home dont have to pay rent. Oh, so what if i forgot to pay my rent? Then i would be kicked out of the house,i better remember. eTyx better REMEMBER to pay ur rent. Other than that, i have to wash my clothes, fold them, wash dishes, clean my room, feed myself, find food for myself, cook, shop for groceries. I know it is actually not hard la,n its most of the things that one should b able to do,n yes i am able n i think thats a part of being independent. What else that is independent? Going to the atm machine or bank to get money, i don't think its independent la cause its not my own money. Oh,n i have to be more responsible now, that is of course la. I think that's about it.



I walk alot here,as i have no choice but to walk. I got no car, no scooter,no bicycle n yes there's public transport but i still have to walk,n on weekends no bus so walk more. I walk to uni and walk back home. I can actually catch a bus, but it will b healthier for me to walk so just walk.
So, i wake up get my self ready n walk to uni via the police academy. There is this mini lake in the P.A, and everytime i pass there i can see ducks swimming happily there. Usually on the way to uni i will only be able to see a few of them,but on the way home, thats the time when all the ducks come out for a swim i guess. I sometimes wonders where do they come from? There is this one day that all the ducks were like on land waiting for their turn to dive, i guess,n when i walk pass them they started to dive into the lake one by one, two by two, three by three n so on la..Nice to see ah..Hopefully there will be a duck diving show later.

This place is not bad afterall, its quite nice here. But still Taiping is better,n i so can't wait to go home. Home to where i belong, to where lake garden is to where Aey is waiting for me to go back n drive Aey. I miss driving my car. I wonder how is my car doing? Isit clean anot? Got ppl wash aey anot? Like will it miss me anot,maybe my car cried when i left,n still is crying but i didnt notice cos i was too kelam kabut to notice. Nvm when i m back i will go pujuk Aey..haha.yes, aku tak betul. Thats about it. I notice i m very cheong hei when i blog,but i like it that way.haha.
I know this is supposed to be about my new life,but missing my car n missing home is a part of my new life also wert,but who cares. Cukup,i m done.

No comments: