Wednesday, March 18, 2009

bersepah

I am better now.
Better as in i duno, just better.
So am i not good before this? or anything happen before this?
Nothing,i just feel like typing the phrase 'i am better',for what i don't know.

Uni so far, not bad but assignments n presentation n tests coming in.
So, its time to work hard,real hard eTyx.real hard..
Mid sem break is coming soon,which means mid term test is coming too.
So is time passing fast or slow? Sometimes it is quite slow but sometimes it is fast.

Do i live for the moment or i will do things that will benefit me in the future?
Past few months i live for the moment, n now i think i m doing things that sumtimes i dun like to benefit my future.
I have changed, yes eTyx have changed from time to time. N i realize i sometimes change back to the old me, mayb i m still experimenting.

I notice the things that i blog today,has no connection at all..

1 comment:

Yi said...

This is some real random shit....