Sunday, March 08, 2009

Kesabaran.

I am thankful and very happy n of course very bahagia that my fire is burning.
It took so long for it to burn again,and its burning..finally..N it will keep burning n burning forever.
and i swear whoever that tried or gonna try putting out my fire i will chop them into gazillions of pieces, and i will not let anything or anyone do that again! i swear ppl.I swear! Aku Sumpah! eTyx swears!!! I will not let that happen again,once is more than enough.

The last time i blogged about patience is last last year??or last year??nvm..
Patience is they key, and now i have to b patience once again. I have no choice but to b patience until the day dat i will b going back comes...Can i? Even if i cannot ,even if i m impatient i have to b patient because,i have no choice but to b patience...
I just need to have a little patience,not little but alof of patiences.
Like everyone knows i m manusia impatient,so its not easy for me to b patience, but i actually am patience, and if i m not i m goin to be patience. Before this i had been patience for quite a long time but why is this time so hard for me?I duno what am i saying about..
Todays is just so not me,its not my day.

Kesabaran itula kuncinya. Aku terpaksa sabar,tiada cara lain.
Pengorbanan adalah mandatori,dan aku terpaksa bersabar sahaja.
ezenTyx bersabarla...

4 comments:

eejane said...

brutalnya.

Ily. said...

takutnya.

Ezen said...

hahaha..u pernah padamkan fire aku eh?kenapa takut hah?
aku serius tau..hahaha..
ily,u kat taiping kan?cis!

Anonymous said...

While kids spend most of their time engaged in physical play, you'll want to provide things for them to do during their "downtime." Other ways to keep kids occupied are with craft tables filled with lots of miscellaneous craft supplies or a stage area with a trunk full of fun costumes. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry handbags[/url] I am also taking a wireless linksys router to swap the switch just in case.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose expedition[/url] Fszixitkn
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets sale[/url] Cszohaneq [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose toronto factory[/url] eceglnlaq