Saturday, March 15, 2008

out of a sudden

Accidents happen everywhere, and sometimes in the toilet.
I fell, luckily not into the "jamban kang",just on the floor ly.
I slipped n fell n it hurts!
The reason for me not blogging is because i got nothing to blog about.
That means nothing much had happened since the last post from me.
Actually, got somethings la,but i am just lazy n then i duno what i want to blog d.
I had weird dreams.
I wonder why do i have these kind of dreams?

I got something to ask u all,answer honestly wan :
am i too into the color Green? Like super Fanatic?
but it is still okay rite?

This part is specially dedicated to, Kawanku Mei Ling!
Its Joanne beckham aka mei ling's birthday yesterday, just past a few hours ago nia.
N she celebrated her birthday with something inked into her skin.
n so Happy Belated Birthday Mei Ling!!!! or u preferto be known as Joanne beckham?
But i m used to calling u Mei Ling all along d eh, very hard to change eh.
Tetapi aku akan cuba sedaya upaya, kalau you mau digelar Joanne Beckham!
Aku minta maaf banyak banyak kawan, cause din wish u tepat tepat the time.
n Have a wonderful , happening, wuiyohing, Fuyohing year ahead!!!

No comments: