Tuesday, March 18, 2008

i am calm now.

Yesterday i was just being me.
So,how do i feel today? Not so angered or saddened anymore.
When i know things wont go the way i want, at that moment my reaction will be gigantic! But after a while,everything will be normal again.That is me...
Although i m still trying to make my plan work n unflushed it from the "jamban kang", but i know tough luck. I doubt that will happen.
I am like that, at that very moment when my plan was flushed, its like the whole world is going against me n the world ending! Eventually, i will realize the next day usually, nothing big n there is no need to be so angered n saddened. So, i dramatic zit? I duno la.
But still... *sigh

I just notice that, I don't really blog about happy stuff,sometimes i do but most of it are complains of my dissatisfaction. But i think that is one of the purpose of me having this blog, to complain n complain n no one will bother what i write. So, i can write whatever i like. Don't have to think twice or watsoever!

I hate assignments, exams, and quizzes! How i wish, college is without those three, just attend lectures and tutorials, and thats it. The lecturer will just asses n grade us like dat! So nice hor? but dream on ezen,That will never ever happen!
I am a last minute person, everything also last minute. My assignments forever last minute!!!

I wan to play the sims 2 with the expansions,but i cannot get to install it to my pc! MCK!
i had been waiting from last week,but when i got it cannot install. I wonder how shit things will be somemore! First the plan, then this, n whats next?

No comments: