Monday, March 17, 2008

i am saddened

I just hate it,when things dont turn out the way i want them to be.
It will just ruin everything!
and i super hate when i planned everything nicely d,then just because of some dumb dumb reason.
Everything i plan had to be thrown into the "jamban kang" n flush! everything gone!
No appealing, no asking again, nothing. Just shut up n follow the order!
Do u know how i feel?
I feel like i am a hamba, don't even have the right to talk,just listen!
DAMN IT!!!!!
n why is this happening?
This is happening because one bunch of idiots did something n the actions of those idiots had caused my plan to be flushed!
Idiots will always remain as idiots. Moreover they are the stupidest,dumbest bunch of idiots!
I wont call them idiots,if their actions doesn't interfere my life! But now i hate them n they are idiots,because of them my plan is flushed!
DAMN the idiots!

No comments: