Sunday, December 02, 2007

Its over

Finally,exams over...
The way i wrote that,look like so long exam,haha actually two days only.
N this first semester in business passes quite fast,actually.
I m stil in kl, usually this pencinta Taiping,will go back straight on the day after exam finish,
but this time i stay, n next week only going to meet my beloved Taiping.
I actually was typing this yesterday,but the connection got cut off,n i cannot post it, So now i forgot wat i want to blog d.
ok, what happen dis few days?after i finished my exams..
erm,nothing much, went out with lixuan cos shes here in kl..
went to redbox in curve on wednesday,right after my exam finish, Ya, just two of us! Sing like shit n dun hav voice !
Next day : Thursday went to one u to watch Enchanted! The movie is nice, all the singing n also the innocennity (does this word exist?n did i spell wrong?anway,nvm!)
Its a happily every after fairtytale kinda movie.
Did some shopping after dat,okla not bad not very good.It was Okay.
N friday went to mid valley...
OH, n when i went to mid valley with her i just got so many things that i wan! but go no money...
Nowadays, i just feel like changing my whole wardrobe with new tops n bottoms! i duno y i got this feeling,just out of a sudden!
In my dream that will happen,in fact alot of things will happen in my dream!
emm, i think one day i will blog about in my dream..but not now cos have to think first.
I drove all the way to puchong today n its actually not that far after all...just one straight road.
N i m really sleep rite now,n i stil cannot sleep cos stil hav to do something n i dun think anyone will be interested to read this post! anway i will post this so that i can read it in the future! about wat happen after my sem 0ct2007 exam!

No comments: