Sunday, December 09, 2007

bbq

i Just wrote one whole post, n it just dissapeared when i click the (publish post),because of my super dumb dumb connection at home
n now i m super frustrated! really damn shitty when dis kind of things happen!
n now i m in new club using the wireless.
Now i have to type everything all over again?no that is not goin to happen i m goin to cut short everything,n hope i stil can remember...
At last, Something interesting n happening happened in tpg!
N that is BBQ in my uncle's house yesterday nite! I had been bugging my cousin n aunties to have the BBq it been bout one year no bbq d! Almost everyone was there, its consider as family gathering also...
I just like it, althoh i m actually quite lazy to "burn" the food, but i just like bbq,duno y,weird me.
Maybe its the get together that i like, the talking the jokes the bullshitting, n more lame lame things...
Maybe i really am lame...nvm
but sometimes burning the foods is also fun!haha...
My sister likes burning the foods,n this sister i am refering to my youngest sister,my younger sister doesnt go near the fire! She is just so "siu jie"...
ok, my youngest sister is knocking on the table asking me to leave d...
Taiping is Beautiful!

No comments: