Tuesday, December 11, 2007

green green post


I get hungry very fast,n get full very fast...
Something is wrong with me, first i cannot sleep n cannot wake up n now dis is happening!
oh,god!N now my mother is complaining that i spend too much on food!
so how? Dont eat so much lo,but hungry how? Not only that,they also say that i eat alot,i must control my self. Shit lo,like dat..i am fat...
I am now listening to some old chinese song cd that belongs to my mother, n i find some songs quite nice,n some sound funny, n some just obitchacha ( this is a new word i learned from one movie,the word means outdated)...but biasala old song kan...
Nowadays i like hokkien song, emmm ac that started when i watch this singapore movie 881: the papaya sister. After that i started looking for hokkien songs, they are actually not bad u know,
some really good sumore. Those songs are actually very meaningful! The wordings ha,wah lau...
Selama ini my english is broken n now its super broken. I tend to mix in almost every language i know when i m using english, abit hokkien, abit malay, abit mandarin??? aih,duno la me..
N all the las, n los..oh,no! i think i must read more to improve my super broken english to be not so broken n some day to be not broken at all!
Once,when i was in high school, after school reopen n the first exam for my english paper i have to write essay, n i actually wrote using shortform english, not the whole essay but apart of it.
I wonder what will happen when the next sem starts n i hav to do the assignment n all.
haha..
My friends came to tpg on thursday, n we went to tesco twice in one day, n got accident in the car park...omg! only car cedera la,orang orang semua selamat...
N its been raining almost everyday n almost all day...my mother say its long life rain..
Raintown sememangya raintown...
Oh,n my mother got one pants for me, when i c the pants i m speechless!
N i think my stomach got some problem,i can feel my stomach very hot duno y,aih...
I went fishing on weds n thurs,nice! But i din get any fish, the fish ate the bait but i get no fish.
I was actually waiting for the fish to get hooked,but i duno y that never happen...
Bait gone no fish...My friend told me that i have to get the fish to be hooked,by pulling the string once i c the fish eating the bait,i did it on the second day but still no fish,aih...
Fishing is to test my patience,n that shows that i have patience =)
I've still got alot of thing that i wan to do in tpg, but not done yet...
Its just really nice being back in this beautiful hometown of mine, T.A.I.P.I.N.G

No comments: