Tuesday, June 28, 2005

ok..today is tuesday..im this is the 2nd thing im goin to write right here now..i MUST whole heartedly forget about this thing for once n all now..im always happy n crazy n most of the timehavin fun in sch.n when im back in house i will b in trouble.ac not in trouble lar..but i won b dat crazy anmore...i will b thinkin of sumthing..and now im goin to overcome this for once n all..i must make sure this wont happen to me again in my whole entire lifetime....i hav been in this state for long d..i dont wana b like this anmore..im not goin to repeat this mistake of mine again..never ever..cos now im torturing myself n i dun wana torture my self anmore...i woke up quite late today...n im almost late to sch..wen i step in to the sch..the prefect did not stop me n smile to me...so im safe..pheww..went to chemi clas the first period of the day...im moody..i start my today with ppl yelling with me..i start my day today badly..aih..sch finish but have to stay back cos got some activities goin on..until like bout 3 sumthing..on da way back..bought laksa haf way...reach home hav da laksa..woohooo..dammmm nice...b on the phone..n next im sitting here writting sumthing..i hope tat i can hav a great day 2moro..heehee..at least i can hav fun n smile...i WILL OVERCOME this n i MUST do it...i know i CAN..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yesssssssssssssssssssssss...............the next thing is i think da marsha in af is good..she can sing very well..n i think she's the best..

-zen-28/6/05...

No comments: