Monday, June 27, 2005

aih..

this is da first time im writting something here..i need help..but i im not quite wat kind of help tat i need.i know no one can help me except my self.im always thinking of something tat i dun want to think of..ta thing just keep on coming to my mind..once im free i will think of it.y must this hapen to me..most of the time i just hope tat i wake up the next day n i will forgot of wat happen in the past...so tat i wont b thinking of tat thing over n over again.i know tat it is hard n mayb imposible to not think of tat thing anmore..but nothing is impossible so im goin to make it possible..no one on this whole entire world can help me cos no one knows tat im like this now..i kenot be my old self anmore...tat one tat dun hav to worry n always think..alot.i just hope tat i can wake up every day in the morning n go to sch n go thorough the day happily n bahagialy..n hav a nice sleep in da nite..i must do something befor this thing get to b worser..den dat time there will b no cure n it wil b damm hard n imposible for me to turn back at tat time..today is kinda normal to me..woke up..early :(..n went to sch...its hazey...

-zen-27/6/05..4.50 p.m.

No comments: