Tuesday, May 19, 2009

tired.

I m tired of thinking..
My thoughts is tiring me.
Tired of creating an issue for myself to think n think n think..
Thinking consume a lot of energy,i m exhausted but still i cannot sleep.
When i go to bed at nite,no matter how tired my brain is,it takes me a while to fall asleep.
Its no more like last time,when i just see my bed n drop dead,i slept like a log..
The thinking continues till i sleep,the thinking is now bothering my sleep..
I am mentally tired,really tired..
I just want to put a stop to all the thinking, but i cannot.
I keep on telling myself not to think anymore, but the thoughts keeep on coming, keep on pouring into my brain till its flooded with thoughts that i made myself to think when,its like i do not want to think anymore,i m tired but i cannot control my thoughts n i kept on thinking n then telling myself that i am really tired n i really need to stop all this.Put a FULL STOP to all of this.

Count how many tired i used in this,n u will know how really TIRED am i to all this,but i keep on thinking..

No comments: