Monday, May 18, 2009

monday morning

I was very hyper yesterday,n now i feel like shit..
I can feel that heavy stone on my chest again...what is happening?
I hope not again...

Will i be able to let go?
Its a lie if i say i can or i dunno,cause deep down inside i know i can't.
Letting go is the hardest thing for me, n i duno you or her or him or she or he, but for me i think i rather die then to let go..
But still one day i will have to learn to let go as it is a part of life.
Letting go of everything is hard to me...
Letting go of things i had in possession before, n that is why i have alot of rubbish in my room.
Even stationery is hard for me to throw, n thus i have alot of pens pencils laying around.
Even letting go of a place that i have stay for a few days n when i had to leave it would be hard for me,depends on where la,since young i m like that.
Letting go of incidents that occurred, about that i m a person that can just live in beautiful memory of the past,but of course there are bitter ones that i do not want to think of. But not everything in life is beautiful.
The hardest was of course to be letting go of a person.
The more i m attached to a person, the harder it would be,that is just common sense.
Even i m a bit attached to a person,it would be hard for me.
This is the hardest thing on earth to do man, will take forever for me to finally let go or when i die?

No comments: