Friday, September 05, 2008

Fourth of September.

I was so so so super hungry just now,n now i m so so so super full,full till cannot breathe!

I think i am addicted to Yeo's Chrysanthemum Tea ,less sugar, Maybe thats the pengganti for kopi O in KL.

One paper gone,two more to go.

I seriously dun want to disappoint my parents, i sincerely feel that. I don't know why, but i never ever felt that before until recently.

Day n night is turning upside down, so i guess i better do something about it before my next paper,cause its a paper in the morning.

I just really really need a holiday, yes i m going to have one after i finish all my exams, n holidays are not free,we pay for the holiday using not only money but also the stress we had during exam period.

There is no such thing as FREE .Yes! Nothing is free in this world, really nothing. Economy people will know why. But the reason for nothing is free in this world by me is not same as economy people's point of view. (This is a reminder for me to blog about this later.)

A Lizard decided to stop by my table to visit me yesterday, i m geli of lizards. I tried to chase the lizard away but it just wont go, I only manage to move its tail n i don't dare to look cause its tail is moving moving n what if it decided to break it off, u know lizards pretending to be dead, its some mechanism of the lizards to protect themselves from their enemy, but see i m not its enemy i just want it to move away. I dont even dare to look at it as i try to move it away using a paper because i m geli, n the lizard on the end of my table which meets my other end of the bed,so since i m so geli i was worried that it might jumped or somehow climb to my bed, the thought of it happening also makes me feel geli. Then i just leave it,cause i thot mayb its pretending to be dead. But before that i cover it with a plastic bag to prevent it from jumping onto my bed , but there is still room to breath n way for the lizard to get out of the it. Cause i cover like half ly la, But when i woke up the next morning, it is still there, so i went downstairs n ask my uncle to remove it,since i m so so geli, even typing about this now makes me geli. My uncle told me he will do that later,so off i went to college,first paper. When i got back uncle has not do anything about it yet, until i remind him, he then went to remove it n then told me that the Lizard is dead. So it is really dead not pretending,now i know. No wonder it doesnt even move abit no matter how hard i hit or bang the table. N no wonder it doesnt go away,cause it is dead. May u rest in Peace lizard. I m still wondering how did the Lizard land on my table? Only the lizard knows how, mayb when the lizard landed on my table, the lizard injured itself n break its bone or something like that,n it cannot move.N that cause serious injuries n cause the death of the lizard.

The dumbest mistake of all mistake happened. I cannot even forgive myself for that. but whats over is over, i cannot do anything now. yorrr.....

No comments: