Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The 2 in 1

Nadya, u don't have to wait for another 50 years for another post.
I m going to blog today.

I cannot do anything without thinking of my exams,n the thought of me doing something else but not studying is like almost killing me,the guilt. But still i m still not studying, Sometimes i wonder what kind of a human am i? Is there two types of ezen in one ezen? One moment i would be feeling all guilty not studying, n next i would be thinking yor,still got time nvm. Its the ID ezen n the Superego ezen,but as we can see the ID ezen is overpowering the Superego ezen. I know after this exam i would have all the time in the world to do whatever i want to,be it doing nothing, staring at the wall in my Taiping house, ronda around taiping,onlining and etc. No one will cares, even the superego ezen would also not care.
Everytime exams come,i would be exam exam faster zooommm n finish. But this time i didnt feel that way,although i do want my exam to be over fast. In my previous post, i said that time zooomms,it really does but that only u will feel after everything is over.I realise if u do nothing time will zoomm,but if u do something then time wont zoomm n u only think that wah time flies only after everything is over. I actually duno what am i blogging about,nvm this must b caused by the state of my mind right now which is pretty blurry. I know i had been quite blurr all along,but this is the times when blurr become more n more blur. I m just blurrrrrr....
I am not aware of what is happening recently,its like i m doing something else, but my mind if thinking of something else. If u think about it,its quite scary when this happens.What if ......
zooommm....byeee

No comments: