Monday, June 16, 2008

monday the sixteenth

i am no more in tpg,been back here for about three weeks plus d.
I planned to blogged bout my holiday in Taiping,but i just did not, cos theres just too much happenings here in kl and i am too busy attending to them or more like i m lazy.
So, at last here i am wanting to blog, but again otak aku sememangnya kosong!
Where has all the thoughts in my head gone to? Maybe they had jump into sea cause i did not take care of them good enough in my head.
Yesterday is fathers day! Happy Fathers Day to my PAPA! (dun think he knows this exist.)

My life is sad. izit so? I think so but i dont really know.
My life is miserable, izit so? Tak tahu..
My life is a Fool,izit so? Maybe yes,Maybe not.
So, am i depressed or wat? Mungkin Ya atau Tidak.
What will be next?
No one knows, cause Tommorow is Unknown!

3 comments:

Lei said...

hmmm,why sad sad?

Lei said...

hmmm,why sad sad?

Anonymous said...

haih...i also duno i sad anot.
Sometimes i m sometimes not...duno la.