Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dreams...
Mimpi...

I always n always dream.
I dream at night when i sleep.
n also daytime when i m in the class.

I sometimes dream of my fire burning, and sometimes dream that theres no more fire.
and i dream of alot lot of things more.
Sometimes i wake up from my dream laughing.
sometimes i wake up from my dream smiling.
sometimes i wake up from my dream scared.
n more n more sometimes.

For the past few years,my fire only burns in my dream,but that also little fire ly.
so i have been waiting n waiting for "mimpi sempurna" n what i got is only "mimpi hampir sempurna".
N now what will happen when that happens? Nothing,cause that will only be in the dream n in reality nothing happens. sad rite? sad to think n hope for mimpi sempurna?
No,i dont think so.
I believe that being positive,ends up with positive outcome.

Ke
sempurnaan dalam mimpi bisa menjadi realiti.
Aku percaya Kesempurnaan bisa terjadi.

No comments: