Saturday, April 11, 2009

deep blue sea n is drowning n might die soon.

I just sunk my self into the deep blue sea.
I drowned myself, i jumped into the deep blue sea knowing that i might drowned but i still jumped.
and now i think i created the trouble myself, knowing that i myself is person that wont be satisfied the problem or trouble is growing bigger n bigger n i seriously hope history wont repeats itself, and if it does i will just be sharks' meal.
Why am i always falling in to deep shits again n again, will i ever learn my lesson.
i m the one that is always finding trouble lo,selalu suka sangat cari masalah, walaupun tidak ada apa.But i duno whether izit tidak ada apa or not wor,how..so i duno la!!!!!!!!
Life is short,so why must i complicate my life, i should have just live my life the way i have been living,and made my life easier,but instead i think i m making my life so hard for me to live.can i say i hate my life? i duno!!!what i know is..shit i dun want it to happen n dun even want to mention it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i m having this mixed feeling that i m in deep shit! i m scared! i m worried! all the mixtures of negative feelings la!dang!dong!doink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tan ezen pergi matila..cissssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m dead.
selamat tinggal dunia..aku akan mati sudah..

No comments: