Thursday, January 01, 2009

flashback

Goodbye 2008,
Happy New Year 2009 all.

Here it comes, Flashback of 2008 from me.
Two thousand eight started one year ago, n by the time i realize its going to be two thousand nine d.That is how fast two thousand eight was for me!

Well, 2008 was overall a good year for me i guess.
Finished my last two semester here, n had a long holiday till i start my 2nd year.
Goodbyes n Hellos.
Friends leaving n friends coming n i m leaving soon.
Had real Fun during Chinese New Year.
Baked, Fried, Cooked.
Tried out some new things.
Studied for exam real last minute.
Doing assignment real last minute n finished it just in time.
Slept only about an hour before exam,cause was copying notes the whole nite, n survived without falling asleep during exams.
Survived two semesters.
Stayed in Taiping for a long time,n enjoyed it so so so so so so so much.
Discovered SS.
Worked in a petrol station as the position of Cashier.
Earned some money for the first time.
Took the time to stare out of my window.
Enjoyed every holiday i had in Taiping.
Finally I am Bahagia...


1 comment:

Mimi Shareeza said...

walaweyy u da keja arr..
hhahha..
i x penah lg tau..