Thursday, July 24, 2008

wEdnEsday

The reason for my depressing is just small matter,n will be gone soon.
I've got no class today,so its just a whole day of doing nothing.

  • Woke up late.
  • Online a while.
  • Mandi.
  • Go out.
  • Send my car to wash.
  • Lunched at Sedap.
  • Walked abit.
  • Go Home.
  • Mahjonged a while.
  • Discovered that something might wrong with my laptop.
  • Dinnered at home.
  • Watched Teevee.
  • Now Onlining.
Thats what i did the wholeday,N its not nothing. I feel very happy that my car is now Clean, n is Shinning, n its dust free for one day at least. Although i know by tomorrow my car will again be covered with dust again,with the ever so polluted air here. So, from today onwards i Tan e-Zen will water my car at least once a week and make sure my car is washed once every fortnight. Wash every week, later pocket berlubang. Back to how clean is my car, i drove home happily after my car is so clean,park n came down,then i went to look at the front of my car,konon2nya wan to admire my car,n i see bird shits! Why of all cars,the bird shit on my car! Cis, burung Bodoh! Takpe, aku sabar...I then Clean my car, wiped away all the shits! My car is again clean.

No comments: