Monday, April 28, 2008

My thoughts

This few days, i had been thinking deeply about my life.
What will i be in the future? Will i succeed or fail in life?
and i m tired of doing so!
I m tired of my thoughts! I don't want to think, think, think anymore!
Why can't i just live the present n don't care about the future n past? My thoughts is more to the future, so, why must i think so much about the future? Who knows what will happen in the future? Some people may know,but what i know is i won't know! Does the future really matters? I think it does,but i m just tired thinking about it! My mind have to stop thinking about it!

I have all the time i want now, and i don't know what to do to fill my time. N i m just too lazy to do anything! n that should be the cause of my thoughts...
I guess everything in life is like this,
when you want something, u will never get it but when you dont want it, it will just appear in front of u...

No comments: