Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sleepy, Tired, Lazy n Stress

i was so so so tired n sleepy today. Got class at 9 today,n i woke up only at 8.30..haha
I managed to reach college at 9.15 so late abit only,nvm...
Went in to the class n first thing i want to do is to sleep, The cushioned chair in the auditorium so comfortable, Makes me more sleepy. At that moment, i was thinking in my head, it will be like in heaven if i got my bolster,comforter n bed! Just woke up n thinking of sleeping again, thats me when i m back in kl. When i m in taiping i dont sleep much, When i m in KL woo...i sleep like omg!
I was sleepy the wholeday in college, the next class i was also sleepy, i can hardly open my eyes. I have to like force my eyes to open,that kind le...teruk..
Then i fell asleep just before the class at 2 start, at least can sleep abit la. Then i had to pay attention cause lecturer revising, got mid term tomoro..lalala.so gonna ....
I havent really studied just like look here n there abit, hope i can answer. Nowadays i am just too too too super lazy, really cannot make things done one!especially study, izit the result of too long holiday?
At least i did not feel sleepy after the lil bit sleep before class n can concentrate, everytime when the lecturer do revision sure i semangat wan to do account wan, n i think its not super hard i think i still can manage la, but when i reach home, *poof the semangat just hilang...N i got this semangat to want to sleep. So i slept,i told myself to wake up at 6 sumthing n i woke up an hour later, ezen sememangnya the great in sleeping! When the days that i got no class i can actually sleep until 2 or 3...great anot? Wah,Now i semangat blogging eh,i've been writting about sleeping,tiredness n laziness,quite long also huh..not bad!
If i say the mid term n the assignment n the studies is stressing me, u all blif anot?
If u look at me i think u dun think i m stressed,but i actually am STRESSED!
Something is not right with me, sometimes i will be so bersemangat to study but the next minute *poof the semangat to study is gone n i m onlining or sleeping or watching teevee or cleanin my room or watever that is not studying...
I want to go back Taiping next week, wee!
I want to eat the tai chian fried rice, chicken wing, n alot sumore la!
I want to go siang malam.
I want to see my ama.
I want to go home...
But i m also worried,cos i thot if i stay in kl den i will study but i think thats bullshit cos if i stay here also i wont study wan.Cause in another 3weeks time its my finals!dat means when i come back from tpg i will only hav 2 wks to study, that time must really study! Cause my another cousin wedding is in taiping n i m going back at the weekend before my finals..scary rite? But thats life la, tak kan la i dun wan go...Sure must go! In life always got things bercanggah wan, tapi wat to do....Have to work hard hard lo...lalala
i gotta go memupuk semangat to study d. BYE!

No comments: