Friday, August 10, 2007

JAMBU

Why is the title of this post JAMBU?
i just feel like naming this post jambu, maybe its because of the jambu i ate just now..
I love jambu...i can eat alot of jambu at once...n also watermelon with salt! good...
ok now,y am i blogging about fruits?
today went pretty well, i bought this spongebob thingy from mcds, its like the tissue thingy...
but the tissue box in my house cannot fit in the dat cause its too big, must go n get the smaller one...
something bla bla from me again ;

e :I really want this holiday to continue forever.........
z: if this holiday continue forever then the future wont comes!
e :I want this to be forever then i will be young forever, i dont need to work,
just be like wat i am now, holiday n holiday =)
z: ya, right. Eventually u will be bored of that and want to move to the future.
e: No, i like nono..i mean i looooovvveeee my holiday life, how can i be bored and move to the future? u know its like this is my now! my now is everything!hehe..
z: This is my now, as in this is ur now...but u r moving to the future thats y its called now now and then then,got it?
e: whatever u say la!!!

-the end-

~to: you =) frm:me~

No comments: